This past weekend, the Ave Marie School of Law hosted Steve Forbes for their signature event. Pictured are Steve Forbes, Kim Etzel & our Chairman of the Board/Owner Theo Etzel who shared his story last October in the Profiles in Ethical Leadership series.
NAPLES, FL.– Conditioned Air Company of Naples, LLC announced that Chairman and Owner W. Theodore Etzel III was one of over a dozen top company executives from across the state to serve on a panel of judges for the Templeton Business Ethics Case Competition held on February 21-22, 2019, at Stetson University in DeLand, Florida.
Teams from 18 educational institutions from throughout North America participated in this year’s competition. After receiving an actual business case, teams were given two weeks to prepare and submit an executive summary and visual presentation. During the event, teams made oral presentations to the judges. Bracket winners then delivered a final eight-minute oral presentation to the entire body of judges in a plenary session including all conference attendees, members of the Stetson University community and the public.
A native Floridian, Etzel graduated from Stetson University with a Bachelor of Science in economics and finance from the university’s School of Business. He has decades of experience as a business executive and entrepreneur. As Chairman of Conditioned Air since 1995, he has helped guide the company into the region’s largest air-conditioning contracting and service firm with nearly 400 employees from Marco Island to Sarasota.
Conditioned Air offers local expertise in light commercial and residential HVAC systems, including design, engineer, estimate, installation and maintenance of new construction, refrigeration, indoor air quality and dehumidification systems. For more details or to schedule service, call 1-888-COLD-AIR or visit www.conditionedair.com.
There is so much noise in the world today. It sometimes makes it difficult to find out who are the best companies to do business with locally. That’s why we want to be pro-active and let you know what you can expect when you partner with us here at Conditioned Air.
First of all, we have been in business for 57 years. Since 1962, Southwest Florida has trusted us to keep them cool. We stand behind our work and if it’s not done right, we take care of it. Experience the Conditioned Air difference today.
Below, you will find what to expect when you do business with Conditioned Air in Naples, Fort Myers or Sarasota. We encourage any customer to read reviews with anyone you do business with to ensure a world-class customer service experience.
- Technicians receive NO commissions on parts used in repairs.
- Technicians may NOT sell new equipment.
- Team members receive bonuses based on COMPLIMENTS from clients, NOT sales goals.
- Comfort Consultants do NOT share in any “overage” pricing. We do not allow that common practice.
- We have NO SALES QUOTAS in any department. No HIGH-PRESSURE SALES.
- If we cannot make you satisfied with any equipment we sell, we will refund the money, in full, in the first year.
- All team members are fully background checked and drug screened.
- We have been in continuous business since 1962.
- We DO NOT accept deposits on residential replacement or service work. You pay only when we have completed the work as agreed.