Climate-Controlled Wine Rooms
Your Liquid Assets Are Right At Home With Conditioned Air
The proper storage of valuable and investment-grade wine requires a stable climate-controlled environment. For those building a dream home or adding to their existing residences, the construction of a wine room is a choice that provides many rewarding benefits. It preserves their collection, enhances their lifestyle, and adds resale value down the road.
For wines to be stored effectively and aged ideally, the cooling system must be designed and installed to maintain precise temperature and humidity levels. That’s where the specialized skill and experience of Conditioned Air comes in.
- To make sure a wine room is perfectly integrated into the total home environment, our design/estimating department conducts a heat load calculation. Some of the factors considered in this vital equation are the local climate, the size, shape and orientation of the home, insulation levels, and air infiltration rates.
- We work closely with engineers, architects and homeowners to customize each wine room.
- We import CAD drawings from architects and overlay our cooling system layout directly on top of the drawings.
- From energy calculations and air flow designs to insulation, vapor barriers and the cooling unit itself, our systems are designed to provide ultra-efficient operation.
- Conditioned Air factors in the entertainment, comfort and lifestyle preferences of the homeowner to further enhance the enjoyment of this unique home improvement.
- Throughout the entire process, Conditioned Air optimizes every aspect of wine room storage and refrigeration.
Consider us the turnkey solution for a custom project that takes everything into account … and ensures an outcome worthy of celebration.
Our custom residential partners include some of the region’s finest builders and contractors. To view representative projects on which we work, the links to their websites appear below.